Deep Learning based Projects
Machine learning is the "field of study that gives computers the ability to learn without being explicitly programmed" , thus the use of machine learning is applied in situations where doing explicit programming in a programming language is impractical Or extremely difficult. Some examples of applications where you can obtain advantages developed at our laboratory with the use of machine learning are:
- Natural language processing (OpenPACS/OpenTelediagnosis)
- Optical character recognition and processing (Article detection of automotive plates , An Angel for ALS)
- Search engines (MERCOSUL - Semantic search engine)
- Image processing (LCD-OpenPACS)
- Biomedical Engineering (Autonomus, Bionic Eye)
- Tools of support to the medical diagnosis (LCD-OpenPACS, Telediagnosis, Telehealth)
- Big Data and Data Mining (Health Workforce Platform, PMAQ, SMART).
 Simon, Phil (Março, 18, 2013). Too Big to Ignore: The Business Case for Big Data Wiley [S.l.] p. 89. ISBN 978-1-118-63817-0.
 Marcelo Augusto da Silva, Robinson Luis de Souza Alves e Ricardo Alexsandro de M. Valentim RECONHECIMENTO AUTOMÁTICO DE PLACAS DE VEÍCULOS UTILIZANDO PROCESSAMENTO DIGITAL, Congresso de Métodos Numéricos em Engenharia, 2015.